Friday 28 January 2011

A year in reflection: November

11. November


As Logan gets older I can see more & more of both Kevin & I in him. I'm anxious to see his little personality develop more but if I had to guess he's going to be a little thinker just like Kevin is. He (Logan that is) will just sit and stare, you'll think he's in a daze, but he blinks really slow and deliberately then raises his eyebrows as if something in his brain has just clicked. It cracks us up - what Kevin doesn't know is that he does the same thing. Logans little piece of me shows through in his cheery disposition and winning smile :) Even when he was a wee baby he always did well in the hands of strangers, he loves looking at all the people when we are out at the stores and has just recently taken up giving strangers the most "I'm gonna ham it up big time smile" Even the crabbiest people that look like they haven't smiled in a decade can't help but smile back...and I feel we did a good deed. Annnnd from the looks of it, it would appear Logan has snagged the perfect combination of our funny sides - I love how often he laughs and how there are days that go by without a cry. He finds the silliest things hilarious & loves a good scare.

He is beautiful inside & out.

No comments:

Post a Comment