Monday 3 January 2011

20 weeks!

5 months - Halfway there!! Holy super fast first half :o
My pants are tight.
Christmas was good to me, real good - I was a constant food grazer at the 'rents house. And I fully prepared myself to step on the scale at the doctors this morning and cry. Alas it seems I only ate 2lbs of chocolate, cookies & dip. But I'm ready for my big belly, bring it.
In the past 2 weeks I've felt the little lady movin around. And just last night I saw my belly move....she's gettin bigger!!! I feel like I've been more moody/emotional this time around which leads me to wonder if this little girl is bringin her own set of drama filled girl hormones into the mix of my already heightened hormones. A good glimpse for Kevin I suppose. haha.
Hokies play in the Orange Bowl tonight. Gooooo Hokies!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about your Hokies :( You couldn't have grazed that much, I know this b/c I have too too much left!! I should have sent more home with you!! Reagan must be practicing her soccer kicks with you!

    ReplyDelete