Sunday 30 January 2011

A year in reflection: December

12. December
A day late but for a good reason: I haven't been sick since I caught the first case of swine flu way back when. And go figure the night before Logans birthday party I was up all night getting sick :/ I was pretty much outta commission all day leading up to the party but mustered a shower and a smile for the birthday boy. Thank goodness Grandma & Grandpa managed the trek up after all the snow cause we put them to work. But...of all the 365 days of the year - why that day? Mrrrrrr...

Speaking of mrrrr - how could I pass up this picture. Logans first wound & it happened cause I couldn't hold on to his wriggly little body :/ All sorts of people tell me from here on out he's going to banging his head and boo boos as he figures out what his body can and can not do. But the first big one is never easy. The pain for him was fleeting but my heart felt heavy all day. Dylan came through big time with lots of kisses and big brotherly love which help ease everyones pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment