Tuesday 11 January 2011

Ugh.

Yesterday Logan didn't nap well for either nap & again when I went to get him up from his 2nd nap he was hot. I took his temperature 100.7 :/ It's been a battle ever since. He was up and down until 1am when he woke up screaming bloody murder. I went in - he definitely had a fever. Between 1am - 3am Logan & I slept in 20min increments. Finally at 3 I took him downstairs. We haven't slept since. We've tried. He no longer has a temperature but he certainly looks like .... well, you be the judge:
Had to give you a close up of the bottom right picture. One tired lookin baby. Today was suppose to be our first Baby & Me Swim class - but because he had a fever & he hasn't slept we're not going to go :( mrrrrr. Hopefully they'll let us hop in on another days class to make up for today.

Heres hoping he naps well today

3 comments:

  1. boo boo boo :(
    hope Logan feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My, poor little tyke! Hope Mommy and Logan get some rest today and tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture from last photo friday!!! How do I register on this to make it easier to post?? Carolyn

    ReplyDelete