Monday 24 January 2011

A year in reflection: July

7. July

This kinda cheats the rules a little - here are 3 of my favs in one collage :) How could I decide between these 3??

I want to remember that Kevin was convinced we were having a girl. He wore pink to the doctors office the day we found out and that very same day we heard the Star Wars theme song in the car on the way into the appt. and because of the girl name we had picked out... this, to Kevin, was the icing on the cake, we were having a girl. He just about had me convinced. But then - there you were sure as the sky is blue, you were a boy. Kevin even had the ultrasound technician check a second time. All boy.

This little studs name, had he been a girl would have been: Leia Isabelle Hawk

For the record, I knew the day I found out I was pregnant that you were a boy :)

1 comment: