Tuesday 25 January 2011

23 weeks!

So the differences in this pregnancy compared to last are becoming more and more apparent to me. I'm definitely not enjoying this pregnancy nearly as much - I don't feel pretty or sexy right now. My jeans aren't fitting around my hips and butt, my hair has turned dry & brittle, my face is breaking out differently & I'm my own personal emotional roller coaster. ALLLLLLllll of this is day and night compared to my pregnancy with Logan. I had my moments of feeling ugly and being emotional while pregnant with Logan but all and all I felt pretty and I was in pregnancy bliss for most of Logans pregnancy. But I shouldn't compare. Every pregnancy is different - I'm stuck in this frozen tundra instead of walking and exploring jolly ole' England. I have a baby to care for...yada, yada, things are different now.


I have an appt. next Monday, just a check up but I'll find out then how much weight I've gained so far. Whatever it is, it's all landing on my butt and hips :/ For giggles I decided to wear the exact same outfit that I wore for my Logan 23 week picture. I could barely get my jeans up. It might not look like they are tight but I did about 500 squats and wore them for a solid 3hrs prior to the picture & I removed them almost immediately after. ho hum. Can't be getting all Eor on myself now, we's gots a long way to go


Logan/Reagan

No comments:

Post a Comment