Tuesday, 31 August 2010
- Rolling: Loves to roll over! Prefers rolling towards the right. Isn't so quick to roll from his belly to back.
- Sitting: Some days are better than others - I predict we'll have a good little sitter by months end.
- Crawling: Nope. We work on it everyday.
- Teeth: Bottom middle two :)
- Talking: I would classify it more as singing - but yes, allllll the time. Just yesterday I'm pretty sure he said Mama a few times & I actually caught some of it on video - But I need Kevin to review it and verify if I was just hearing things.
- Sleep: 2 big naps, 1 cat nap & 11-12hrs at night. Goes to bed really well & wakes up so very happy all the time :) Very good at sleeping in unfamilar/noisy/random locations.
- Food: Just recently switched to doing mixed feedings - typical day would include: 2-3 nursings, 1 or 2 formula bottles. He also gets oatmeal & a fruit for breakfast and oatmeal & a veggie for dinner. He's just started to loooooove eating.
- Hair: Definitely growing! He has more than what pictures make it seem. I brush it every day :)
- Bathtime: Probably one of his favorite parts of his day. Kevin typically gives him a bath & I constantly hear both of them laughing. Has started investigating his body...
Sunday, 29 August 2010
He's probably all tuckered out from pushing his first 2 teeth through sometime between bedtime last night & this morning!!!
Bottom middle :)
Friday, 27 August 2010
Thursday, 26 August 2010
All in all a uneventful week back.
Tuesday, 24 August 2010
Saturday, 21 August 2010
Wednesday, 18 August 2010
Tuesday, 17 August 2010
Born 8/16/10 in the early morn. measuring in at perfect baby size :)
Anxious for more pics of the little guy - Andrea, Tim & Olivia will be bringing him home from the hospital maybe today?
Can't wait to squeeze you Mason
We're here for a week & Logan seems to be loving life being spoiled by Grandma & Grandpa.
Postin pics of our trip so far for Daddy - cause we know how much he's missin us right now.
Friday, 13 August 2010
Wednesday, 11 August 2010
Height: 26 1/4 inches (about 50th %)
Weight: A mere 14lbs 2oz (about 10th%)
Monday, 9 August 2010
Thursday, 5 August 2010
Maybe it was in honor of Logan turning 6 months old or maybe it was cause I was bored - but just recently I went back to the beginning of time (time being the start of this blog and the start of Logans little life). I proceeded to read every single entry and look at every single picture. It definitely made me appreciate that I have documented our growing family - cause I have my moments when I think the things I write about are lame and wonder if anyone really reads this. I know my mom & my sister are my biggest fans and they might actually physically hurt me if I stopped blogging but more importantly I love looking back on the things I/we were feeling at the time and looking at the pictures that I thought captured those moments best.
Right now I'm going through a rut with my daily duties and lack of mom friends, hobbies & motivation. I know it's just another phase of adjusting to my new life as a mom. I know eventually we'll have neighborhood friends with children and I know I will get the motivation I once had to work out and I know I'll be inspired one day to start a new hobby while I continue being a stay at home mom but right now I'm having trouble finding a balance.
But when Kevin comes home from work and gives me my baby free time do I take advantage of it? Nope. I follow them around and capture moments like these so that I'll always remember just how lucky I am to have a happy, healthy baby, a best Dad ever husband & a puppy that loves us all.
Wednesday, 4 August 2010
At last! Success! Just wanted to let everyone know that I sat up like a big boy this morning while Mom took pictures.