Sunday 5 July 2009

The word is out!


FINALLY we have been able to shout from the roof tops that we're having a baby. Every single person in our families were surprise & so happy. At the last minute Kevin & I decided instead of doing our Apples to Apples game idea we made collages in which we hid a picture of the pregnancy test - we went for this idea so we wouldn't have to wait around for the right time to play a game. And as suspected my sister was the first one to spot it - I had my eyes locked on her and I saw her face before the screams came out. My mom & Kevin's mom were quick to follow and then it was all screams & a few tears. Ahhhh so happy :) Within a few minutes everyone was on phones or cell phones helping spread the news. YAY.


The 4th of the July my Dad & brother made it into town and for them we hid the sonogram picture in the mix of other pictures...their faces were priceless.


Definitely a 4th of July to remember :) Welcome to our world baby Hawk!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to all of you!! Such exciting times ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete