Thursday 16 July 2009

Doctors Appointment




We had another doctors appointment today to have our blood work done & a general check up. After waiting for an hour to be called back (ugghhh!) I sat with the midwife as she filled out tons of paperwork took my weight, blood pressure, height yadda yadda and then took 4 viles of blood from me :/ Next up was the actual doctor - he reviewed my paperwork and confirmed that I was indeed a healthy individual but then SURPRISE he wanted to do a scan :) YAY!!! It wasn't the clearest picture because I didn't have a full bladder (I wasn't suppose to have a scan today) but we saw our little baby do almost two full somersaults - the picture above is where he/she ended up and started waving. His/her butt is in the air and the head is down..the distinct line you see towards the bottom is his/her hands waving :) You can barely make out the legs but they're there. Little acrobat we have on our hands.




Doc. gave the thumbs up that everything looks a-ok! Next appointment is in 4 weeks with the mid-wife to listen to the heartbeat.

1 comment:

  1. Yea Yea, he/she is sooo cute:) I can definitely see how baby Hawk has grown! How big was Kevin when he was born? I'm excited for Sept. 10th!!!!! Dylan says Hi and wants to know if he is going to have a brother or sister too..

    ReplyDelete