Sunday 12 July 2009

Stockin Up

Queasy'ness has definitely subsided - just a few random instances where I feel the boat that I'm on is rockin just a bit too much. Now the queasy belly has been replaced by hungry belly... much prefer hungry belly. Again, it could be because I'm still in the states now with my best friend & what we do together is drink, eat, shop & laugh - and since we can't drink together anymore you better believe we've been making up for it in the other categories! Stockin up my belly for the growin baby inside.

Andrea sent me a huge box of her maternity clothes the other day! Niiiiiice. I'm wearing one of the shirts right now with my jammers - I'm not showing yet but after the root beer float I had last night I thought... a t-shirt with a little extra belly room never hurt anyone. Can't wait to wear my new stretchy, big belly fitting jeans :) Mary & I added to my new pregnancy collection a little during our shopping adventure and I'll probably continue stockin my closet up for my growin belly.

Our friends Howie & Becky who are expecting their first child in late September gave us a heads up on a couple baby furniture pieces that their friends were selling for a good price - a crib & a changing table and since we don't have either - PERFECT! It's possible that we'll use them in CT and then when we make the big move elsewhere we'll leave them behind so we can buy a set for a nursery but in the meantime we're stockin up on baby equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment