Sunday 19 July 2009

12 weeks!


I've officially reached the ever so important milestone in the pregnant world! First Trimester OVER! Some of my books say that 14 weeks is the real start to the 2nd trimester but all my books agree that at 12 weeks the baby is fully formed & the rest of the time is spent growing. Grow Baby Grow!!


And growing we all are! I think I've started rounding out around the edges & I've been super tired lately leading me to believe the baby is going through a little growth spurt and sucking up all my energy.

3 comments:

  1. ooo...pretty nails & pretty rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Baby Hawk...I can't wait for us to play together... My Mommy said that you have to grow more. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 12 weeks and counting. You, of course look great! You are glowing-actually I'm pretty sure Kevin has the pregnancy glow about him too!!

    ReplyDelete