Tuesday 21 July 2009

Recent Purchases


Being a rainy day lump on the couch today which is the perfect enviroment for online shopping :) I just purchased 2 pregnancy workout/yoga DVDs off Amazon - I've never really done yoga before but heard it's really good during pregnancy & then the other one I bought because the reviews were good, it's not yoga & her name is Erin. My gym membership recently expired (didn't go enough to warrant renewing) and the weather here has been more crappy than good recently so I can't rely on going for a jog outside all the time - figured a couple DVDs would do the trick. Hope they're good.

I also bought a maternity belly bar to replace my current belly piercing. It looks the same just flexible enough to expand with my growing belly. I like my belly ring now and perhaps it will give me that extra motivation when all is said and done to get back in shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment