Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sneaky Sneaky

Mom (or should I say Grandma!!!) & I are on our way to the sonogram!


While I'm here in the US on my visit we decided to try to sneak in a doctors appointment to get some American information in case it varied from what I had been given in England. A few white lies later and we're in! In a matter of two days I've been in fact confirmed pregnant, had blood work done and received a sonogram! :) YAY! The doc still dated me a little earlier than what we had figured...perhaps we had it all figured wrong?! Or maybe the baby is shy and curls up every time the cold gel hits my belly. I'm just happy to confirm that yes the baby has grown since the sonogram last week & yes the heart beat is still stong. My mom was able to come with me which was nice & a good substitue since Kevin wasn't able to be there :( They gave me a ton of magazines and packets of info which should be good entertainment while on the plane on Monday.




Been feeling better recently - notsoqueasy feeling in the mornings anymore & I feel like I've been eating more...perhaps it's all my moms home cookin!




Belly pictures will continue in couple weeks when the baby catches up to our last pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment