Tuesday 21 July 2009

1st midnight feeding

I was awoken at 12:30am with a sudden urgency to pee (a regular occurrence these days) and when I went to crawl back into bed all I could dream about was food which very quickly made me hungry. I tried to subside the hunger pains with sips of water but after an hour of hungry sleeplessness I told Kevin I was getting up to get some clementines. 1 banana & 2 clementines at 1:30am. I suppose I'm glad I didn't dive into the leftover pizza or tub of chocolaty frozen yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. What a healthy midnight feeding!!! Way to go Erin!!! I did not comment on each blog, but I am so happy that you have it b/c now we can see how you felt and what you did before you pulled the rug out from under us with your BIG and WONDERFUL surprise. I still can't believe that you were able to keep it between just the two of you!

    ReplyDelete