Wednesday 9 October 2013

Texas House: Reagan's Room

If I waited until we did everything we wanted to in the house before taking pictures it could be years before you saw what it looked like.  So I'm starting to take pictures!  Today I bring you Reagan's room.  

Here is a picture of the before - straight outta the pages of Pottery Barn.  I liked it but A. we don't own any Pottery Barn furniture and B. I like pink and I like green just not those shades and not in stripes.



Here it is now.  I'm in love with the color on the walls and I love that my Mom kept some of my baby things  - the dress hanging on the mirror, the Raggedy Ann doll & Snoopy Doll on the closet shelves :)  We found the vanity at a Consignment shop and the minute we saw it we knew it would be perfect in Reagans room.  SOLD!







 Eventually I'd like to find a different kind of window treatment but these curtains keep the sun out so they work for now.  I'd also like to get a new light/chandelier.  And I kinda think a round rug would look fun.  But we've got time for all that.


 Texas House 2013 Pictures

1 comment:

  1. That color combo is PERFECT Erin, I love it!!! - Julie W

    ReplyDelete