Thursday 17 October 2013

Gettin' Chilly!

Mid October sounds like a good time for the weather to start getting chilly to me.  Zippy hoodies all around were needed at the bus stop this morning. 

Hood up per Reagans request.

On a side note

I got another call from the school nurse yesterday.  She called because all of Logan's teachers have expressed concern? with Logans excessive thirst and multiple heavy, wet wet diapers every morning.  I guess he goes through something like 3 diapers from the hours of 7:45-10:45?!! Crazy talk.  Anywho - I have always known Logan to be a very thirsty boy.  I think I've mentioned it here on the blog several times.  He drinks 3 times the liquid Reagan does.  I never thought anything of it.  If anything it has always made me worry that Reagan wasn't getting enough liquid.

Turns out the nurse and all of Logans teachers think it's something that we should talk with our doctor about.  And it just so happens both Logan and Reagan need their flu shots ... so Monday we go to the doctor.  Only thing excessive thirst and urination means according to google is Diabetes.  

I highly doubt that is the case.  Logan is a very active, oral boy.  He is probably legitimately thirsty from moving around so much and probably enjoys the input he receives when he drinks.  That's Doctor Hawk's guess.  But we'll go to rule everything else out on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment