Sunday 20 October 2013

Daily Dose of Sunshine




Tara, my sister's friend - has a blog.  We know each other via our common connection(s) - Andrea & kids & blogger.  I feel almost like I won a prestigious award when I read her blog the other day and saw that not only did she give me a "Sunshine Award" but she gave me compliments that boosted my spirit 10 fold.  

Thank You.

I blog stalk you & your beautiful family as well.  Click here to see A-Z Family

I will answer the questions she has asked and then pay it forward by nominating more people - because it feels good to be recognized by family & friends and maybe even strangers.

Asked by Tara, answered by Me:

1. Indoors or Outdoors
Outdoors

2. Favorite Store to Shop for YOU
If I were rich - Anthropologie. If I were super classy Banana Republic.  Since I'm neither - mostly Old Navy & Target.

3. Favorite Date Night Activity
I'm not comfortable answering this question on my blog that my parents & family read ;)

4. Favorite Kid Activity
Playing with dry noodles or going exploring.

5. Current Passion
Cooking & Eating healthy 

6. Favorite Book - for you? for kids?
Me - any book that makes me cry.  Currently reading "Never Let Me Go" undecided about it just yet.  For the kids - My Dog Rosie is their favorite.

7. Can't leave home without - or purse must have?
Phone, Wallet, Snacks & Diapers ... in that order

8. Nap or no nap?
Naps for the kids.  No Naps for me.

9. Favorite food to prepare?
Which probably equates to my favorite food to eat which equals any Mexican.  Kevin never messes with me when I'm making Nachos - he knows I make a mean Nacho.

10. Wine, beer or liquor?
If you know me for 5 mins you know the answer to this. WithoutadoubtVino.  I think I just made a bumper sticker.

My nominees because they are the first 3 blogs I check EVERY morning (aside from my sister - Andrea, who has already been nominated) and because of the reasons I explain below:

Kate at Sweet Southern Comfort - because she's a new yet old high school friend that I think if lived closer we'd be even better friends and that's bittersweet. Move to Texas instead of building a new house!!! The house across the street is For Sale, it has a pool ?!!

Lyndsay at Lyndsay & Kurt - because their daughter, Harper is super cute.  Lyndsay is crafty and takes amazing pictures, Kurt is handy and together they are another one of those families that I wished lived closer.

Jenn at Bipolar Mom Life -  because she has a beautiful family and what she's doing in regards to her own personal well being & life is crazy beautiful.  Keep doin what you're doin lady - it's wonderfully passionate.

If you've been nominated by me - my questions are yours ;) Answer them & nominate.
Pay it forward people - it feels good.

The Rules
1. Include the award logo in your post.
2. Link to the person who nominated you.
3. Answer ten questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 3 bloggers to receive the award.
5. Pose ten questions to your nominees.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah... Loved reading!! You really are amazing and so incredibly selfless.. You inspire me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried commenting 3 times and my comments keep getting eaten. Hope fourth time is a charm. :) LOVE this. Such a fun thing. You are so sweet to nominate me and I can't wait to post my answers and nominate 3 more peeps. xoxo

    ReplyDelete