Thursday 10 October 2013

Fun Run!

Today was Logan's Fun Run at school!  It was his & my first fundraiser for the school and each student was asked to get pledges from around the world.  Each dollar amount would be multiplied by how many laps the student could run.  Thank you to those of you that supported Logan & his school cause hold your breath......

Logan did 16 laps?!!!

Here are some pics of Reagan getting ready to go watch Logan race and of Logan at the run - enjoy :)

I got Reagan dressed in the outfit she picked and came downstairs to finish getting myself ready.  This is her when, after a few minutes she shouted downstairs to me, "MomaMOMA! I ready to go to school"  She had put her necklaces on and packed not one but two purses :)  She was SO SUPER excited to go to Logan's school.


Logan, ready to race!!



 Waterbreak

8 laps down!

16 laps was his max - his teacher ended up carrying him for the last lap - But that meant he could come sit with me & Reagan and watch all the other students finish the Fun Run. (That's Mrs. Zirilli, Logan's teacher sitting next to him)

High Five Buddy - Mommy only thought you would be able to make it 1 or 2 laps - how wrong I was :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go buddy. Gpa & GMA are so super duper proud of you!!!!!!!! Reagan, I am sure you are ready for school, I am not so sure school is ready for YOU sweet little girl!!! We love you both more than words could ever say:)))

    ReplyDelete