Thursday 31 October 2013

It's Halloween but it won't start lookin Halloween over here until Grandma & Grandpa, Isa & the kiddos are here, the four cousins are are running around like mad on a sugar high & I'm a glass of wine (or 2) in.

Reagan is going to be a Princess.  At least thats what she says she's going to dress up as.  But at 6pm when we are getting dressed I guarantee their will be a fit.  SuperMoma has a ladybug, ghost and butterfly back up ready and waiting.- because I know my daughter.

Logan is going to be a cowboy because he has boots and a hat and the rest is easy peasy.  There are no back ups for Logan because I know my son & he will be totally jazzed to be a cowboy.

So until tomorrow when the Halloween sugar high settles here are some never seen before phone pics of our last 2 weeks.  

These things never work like I want them to:

Picnic at the park:

Smoothies and Mickey post nap:

Sunny Cornhole with Mommy:

Big helpin:

Grandmas Pumpkin Pie & lots of Cool Whip :

 LOL. This one makes me laugh.  Grandma & Logan must have had a lot of carrots to not need their glasses after dinner:

Crazy sock day at school.  Mommy went for the crazy classy:

All American fun:

No comments:

Post a Comment