Saturday 4 May 2013

The results are in

So all of Logan's blood work came back fine....Chromosomes all lined up, no Fragile X, and no Gluten Allergy.  YaY!  When I asked our Pediatrician if he thought Logan would benefit from a Gluten Free diet he wasn't forward thinking enough to believe that some diet changes might make a difference in Logans behavior that we would, and I quote, "be hopping on the Gluten Free bandwagon".  I didn't appreciate that. So I've decided to continue on our ride on the bandwagon & continue finding Gluten free alternatives.
But once again, the evening after I got the call from the doc I felt deflated in my quest to find the thing out there that gives us a little more insight into what makes Logan tick.  To make me feel better we when went out to eat at Chilis and devoured some deliciously gluten covered food.

We're back on track now.  And I know soon enough, when we move, we'll have a new Pediatrician and new opinions.  In the meantime here are a few things Logan that are making me smile this week:

This invitation I got in his bookbag:

This time on the couch when he fell asleep on me:

This video.  HE WILL be that kid that loves the spinning tea cups at Disney World:







No comments:

Post a Comment