Monday 20 May 2013

The Plan

Tomorrow some wonderful friends are coming over to eat pizza, drink beer and put all of this:

plus lots more
into these:


The next day I go pick up Kevin at the airport :) and we come home and continue to load up these and maybe drink a bottle of wine (or two) to celebrate our life and the changes happening.

Thursday we have inspections and probably another day of skipped naps, more packing, more loading and more celebrating.

Friday & Saturday will be spent finishing up, saying goodbye to our first house, and probably taking quite a few last night in our first house, pictures . 

April 2010 - First dinner in our first house.

Sunday I take Kevin & the kiddos to the airport.  Drop them off for their journey to Texas and I'll begin my journey, in my car by myself,  which looks something like this:



I start on Sunday, May 26th and I should be home by May 30th or 31st...perhaps I won't miss her birthday afterall :)

Stop B is to see a now preggo, almost due friend - that I haven't seen since Logan was a weebabe
Stop C is to see my BFF :)
Stop D is to see a friend I went to high school & college with and haven't seen since our days at Virginia Tech
Stop E is to see a friend I went to high school with and haven't seen since I was 18 - we have reconnected via email & blog in the last 2 years  :o
Stop F is HOME

Who would of thought some of my closest friends draw a perfect path to Texas?!!  The world is weird like that.  I love it.

1 comment:

  1. Things are moving along nicely for you both; I like those u-haul pods!
    Enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete