Friday 10 May 2013

My Mothers Day

Today was the Mothers Day Tea Party that Logan's preschool class put together. 

I loved every second.

They sang a couple songs (videos below),


presented all the Mommy's with a note & flower (video below) and brought us cookies and strawberries.



 It made my day.  And if that weren't good enough Kevin arranged for me to drop Logan off with Reagan and the babysitter and go spend 3hrs at the spa getting a massage and walking around in a robe.
For all intense purposes My Mothers Day has been had & it was wonderful.


Thank you m'love & Thank you to m'babies
for makin me a  Moma :)

3 comments:

  1. omg. that was soooo incredibly special.
    love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy mothers day to my beautiful daughter! I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Warmed my heart and brought a joyful tear to the ol eyes! Xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete