Wednesday 8 May 2013

Plan B

Plan B looks like this:

 I am packing up the house.

  • Kevin arrives on May 22nd to help load the UBox's we ordered
  • We say good-bye to our unsold house 
  • Kevin flys back to Houston, TX - with the kiddos May 26th, sans Moma. 
  • I begin my drive to Texas May 26th/May 27th. Make some key stops ... Mary, Fatema, Katie get ready!
  • We live with my 'rents (eeeek! lol) until our CT house sells and we buy our new house
Not ideal but the other option wasn't ideal either.  'least we'll be together as a family.

FYI: for all those who were curious - Reagan's 2nd Birthday will be postponed until I arrive in Texas.  There will be no mention of her birthday until then well I might reminisce some in the coming weeks....

4 comments:

  1. Yeaa!!!! glad to hear that you're moving to Texas--Have the Realtor look after the house maybe it will sell quicker?!?!? Anyway, the kiddos misses
    their daddy and mommy misses him too!!!! enjoy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a much better plan;) kudos to you for always bring such a STRONG mana!! I aspire to be like you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whadda ya mean EEEEEKKK ?????? the 'rent just went up :) Actually we are looking forward to it !

    ReplyDelete