Thursday 16 May 2013

Chatty Cathy

My little sleeping babe has turned into a chatter box in the last 2 weeks.  It's to the point that sometimes I find myself trying to escape her presence even if it means just a minute of silence.  That's how much she is talking.  You can't get her to stop.  If she is short on words she will just fill the silence with "Dis is dis?" (What is this?), or "Who is dis?"

At Wendys yesterday, I was taking turns - I would sit on Logan's side for a couple minutes and then I would get up and sit on Reagans side.  When I got to Reagan one time she turned to me and said
"I like it when you sit on dis chair moma"

She is speaking paragraphs.  
I am having conversations with my almost 2 year old.  

Today I was laying on the floor and she hopped on my back and I said 
"is that a monkey on my back?!"
and she replied
"no moma, i giraffe and then she cracked up laughing"

When Logan gets on the bus in the morning she pats him on the back just like I do and says 
"Have a good day at school Buddy" - just like I say :)

I can't even explain how much she has exploded with words.
Daddy you will be shocked.

No comments:

Post a Comment