Thursday 9 May 2013

Last & First Night?!!!

If things were different I would have Reagan stay in a crib until she was 5 or 10.  Butttttt - we're about to move across the country.  Less is better.  We sold the crib.  The new owners will pick it up on Saturday.  I didn't really think about what that actually meant...

It actually means that maybe last night when I randomly took a picture of her sleeping could have been her last night in her crib?!


 It actually means that I now have tonight and tomorrow night to make sure she does ok in her new BIG GIRL bed, before the crib goes :o  So this afternoon we did the ole' switcharoo.  Logan got bumped up to the queen bed & his old twin size went upstairs for Reagan. We set it up and she seemed pretty jazzed while I was getting it ready.  
And when I took her up to bed tonight she said "Reagan sleep in new bed"

She hasn't moved yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment