Thursday 31 January 2013

Happy Birthday Logan!

I knew I would be way to overwhelmed with the first day of school & his birthday & the bajillion pictures we've already taken that I'm not even going to try to document his day today.  Instead I made you this:


I love music, we love music...it moves me, it understands me & when I connect a song with a certain time of life 20 years down the rode I can hear that song and immediately be back in that moment.  I love that.

This is a slideshow of pictures of the past 3 years and the songs that got me through & raised our baby into the little magical man his is now.  3 songs for 3 years

3 comments:

  1. Terrific slideshow! There are so many terrific pictures in there! Happy Birthday Logan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Logan.
    You are loved by many...especially Aunt Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it!!

    He is such a handsome, strong boy! Happy 3rd Birthday, Logan!

    (that cake was pretty freakin' awesome, too!)

    ReplyDelete