Tuesday 29 January 2013

From the archives: part five

I mentioned life is busier now.  Here is a glimpse of how slow life was way back then.  This is Logan a week and change before his 1st birthday - he was just learning how to move.  For an entire year he didn't crawl.  For an entire year he didn't know how to operate his own body.

Crazy.

I've almost forgotten.  But then I remember trying so hard & I remember crying so hard.

Now he doesn't stop.  
Literally, he does not stop moving.  He has 2 speeds super fast and sound asleep.

Logan January 2011 (11+  months old)

2 comments:

  1. I watched the whole thing with a big cheesy smile on my face :) Love that he ate all three of them, including that last one.

    OH...and can we REFLECT how you were 23 weeks preggars?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has come such a long way! So proud of him and you. You are such a patient, loving mama. Hugs! And Happy, Happy Birthday Logan-man!!!

    ReplyDelete