Friday 1 February 2013

His BIG day

First day of School & Birthday recap in one :o
Watch out! tons-o-pictures comin your way!!!


7:30 - Everyone is up, fed, dressed and smiling?!!!
What can I say - the morning was slightly hectic not knowing exactly what time the bus would arrive.  But he was excited (probably because we were all excited) His backpack took him down a couple times...lol.  Maybe Daddy packed tooo big of a snack?! And then all of the sudden the bus was coming.

8:00 - First Bus Ride to School



His school bus driver is actually our neighbor and Kevin works with her husband so she stopped by after she dropped him off at school to let us know that he did great on the bus.  His Special Education teacher sent me a picture text when he got off the bus at school and continued to send me pictures and texts the entire day to let me know he was doing great :)

8:30 - Cake Bakin'
(fyi: birthdays are holidays in this house, therefore Kevin took off work)




10:00 - The final product
 the coolest carrot cake I've ever seen


11:35 - Bus Ride Home
I can't believe that was his first day....we were so busy getting things ready for his birthday party that I almost didn't miss him but Momas not use to the house being that quiet so it was impossible not too.

3:30 - PARTY TIME!!!
      

2 comments:

  1. A couple of tears came to me----I'm so happy and
    proud of my grandson!!! He looks so grown up walking to the bus and then his B-day cake looks soo cool--and carrot cake is my bestest cake--mmmmm good!!!! Congratulations to both of you on Logan's 3rd Super B-day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one really tugged at my heartstrings Erin... you guys putting him on the bus was definitely a major moment... SIGH, TEAR!!!! We miss and love you - Julie and Danny

    ReplyDelete