Wednesday 16 January 2013

January sunshine never lasts long...

4 inches of  snow were awaiting us when we woke up.
Dug the sled out of the attic & began the 20min bundle up.

Not sure if you can tell from the pictures but the kiddos did NOT have a good time on the sled.  But I continued pulling them.....lol.  After the torture stopped we I built a snowwoman for Reagan.  It was her first time seeing a real live snowman - she was impressed.  This is her waving to him :)





Logan absolutely CANNOT walk in the snow.  So he spent most of his time playing on the porch and in the one tiny mudpuddle he found. 

And then I shoveled the heavy snow off our long driveway while they watched.  And by they I mean the kiddos, I mean the snowwoman, I mean the 20 snow plows that drove by me, I mean my neighbor who was just putting away his snowblower. 


Bring back the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love how most of the fun is for us :) We did the same thing here --sledding down the driveway and Harper was not to thrilled with it but we were :) One day they will realize where the fun is at :)

    ReplyDelete