Friday 25 January 2013

Wonderful & Beautiful

Please let me always remember today

Today was the last day that I got to walk Logan into school & stay in the classroom all day with him.  We've decided to let him ride the bus from day one.  So next Thursday, we will wait curbside for the bus which will take him to school and then return him 4 hours later.
 Today when we walked into the classroom almost all the kids ran up and said "Hi Logan! Hi Logan's Mommy!!"  the very last little girl to say hi walked up shyly and handed Logan this.  Melt my heart, Logan has his first girlfriend.
Today Mommy was feeling extra nice and let the kiddos have Nutella smothered crackers after lunch.  Today I found out my daughter and I have yet another thing in common:  A CRAZY love for chocolate.

Today for the first time ever it looked like Logan missed Reagan while we were at school.  From the minute we got home he wanted to be near her.  They chased each other and at one point Reagan stopped and threw her arms around him giving him a big hug.  Today for the first time EVER Logan put his arms around her.  Even I haven't had the joy of feeling his arms wrapped around me.  The pictures blurry cause it only lasted a split second.  But I caught it :)
Today I carried Reagan up to her room for her nap.  At some point while on the stairs she got really heavy in my arms.  Got to the top and looked in the mirror at her - she had fallen asleep.  Sucking her thumb?!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Big day Mommy!! Favorite moment absolutely is the hug for little sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Logan!!! Hugs and before long the kisses will
    be there----I'm happy for you and Kevin....

    ReplyDelete