Tuesday 22 January 2013

From the Archives: part two

Couple of my all time fav's taken from Logan's first 2 months
And to read a glimpse of what life was like way back them click here Pictureless Snapshot

Life was so busy yet so slow back then.  I remember how much he cried.  He cried alllll the time.  I remember bouncing on the yoga ball until my legs went numb cause that was the only thing that kept him quite.  I remember his baby smell - still to this day.  I remember feeling like I had no idea what I was doing.

Life is a whole heck of a lot busier now - but still slow in it's own way.  I think about how we've only known a walking Logan for less than 6 months and that alone makes his 3 years seem long & slow.  Thank goodness he doesn't cry like he use to any more.  He still has a special love for that yoga ball but he loves it cause it's a giant ball, not because he & I lived on it for the first 6months of his life. And NewsFlash I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing - but they are both growing and both getting better at life every single day so we must be doing something right :)

Speaking of growing and getting better:
We went to a follow up orthopedist appointment today - good news: he has graduated out of the SMO braces and will just use a PattiBob insert in each shoe.


1 comment:

  1. Great memories....Like I said before - Logan is
    all boy and getting better a being one everyday.
    Almost his Big Day!!!

    ReplyDelete