Thursday 30 June 2011

This week

I take soooo many pictures during the week it makes it difficult to choose which ones to post. I could do a separate post on each of these but instead I'll just share snippets. (bottom left going clockwise)

My babies are a month older today.
This kid cracks me up - future Virginia Tech Engineer.
Takin after Daddy, sleeping with her mouth open.
My days.
We are purchasing a baby gate this weekend. He's doing something new everyday :)
This outfit makes me laugh. A hand-me-down that needed to be worn at least once.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Erin! I recognize that outfit!!! A friend of mine gave it to me when i was pregnant with Laurel on the day we found out she was indeed a she. Never had the heart to put it on Quinn. So glad that Reagan could get some use of it! She is beautiful. :)
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the princess outfit!! Logan is posing for the Mr. V.Tech centerfold. I love your day!

    ReplyDelete