Thursday 16 June 2011

Here we go again....


This is us right now - my coffee needs topped off but the baby is asleep in my arms & I'd much rather her stay sleeping than enjoy another fresh cup. Such is life now babies 1 & 2 come first momma comes 2nd. So instead I'll do the ole phone pic & one handed blog post.

I'm definitely feeling sleep deprived - mostly come evening time and then when I hear her screams in the monitor when its 5am...cause I know that means my day is about to begin and when you're up every couple hours you kinda wish the monitor had a snooze button.

Logan just started talking...he is saying over and over again "up, up, uuuuup" I love that without seeing him I know he's sitting up, probably switching between clapping and sucking his thumb. Most likely he only has one sock on and there is a good chance the missing sock is laying on the floor behind his crib :)

This is where my day starts ....relatively calm and normal seeming. Things are about to get dicey though. I'll put the little miss down while I go get Logan. Guaranteed she'll be screaming by the time I come back down desperately hungry even though she just ate an hour ago.

Then we'll all sit in front of the tv and have our morning beverages and play the rest of our day by ear.

1 comment: