Monday 9 May 2011

Happy Mommy

In true Hawk style it was more like a Mothers Day weekend :)
I love my little family & our life together. And I'm excited for next years Mothers Day when I have 2 babies on my hip :)

I think one of my favorite moments was Saturday night - I was laying in bed with Logan while he had his night time milk and while Kevin was downstairs making me dinner. Logan stopped sucking down his cup of milk for a split second and turned to me (at that point, we were nose to nose) and he whispered ever so quietly and slowly "Bite" and then started drinking his milk again. I loved it. I like to think it was his way of saying I love you Mommy :)

Thank you to both m'loves for making my weekend special :*

2 comments:

  1. It is those special moments that just fill your heart almost till it wants to BURST!! I'm happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember soaking up those last moments as a family of three.

    enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete