Monday 30 May 2011

41 weeks

Had my appointment this morning at the hospital - baby is doing fine & I'm doing fine but the longer we wait out Miss Reagans arrival the greater the chances of complications arrising for me & baby-- soooo they gave me some old fashion help you to dilate further method & we'll go back in tomorrow at 7:15am where we, and I quote the doctor, "won't be leaving the hospital until the baby is born". I suppose we still have some small window of opportunity to have this baby before they officially induce me and I'm not feeling great right now .....

4 comments:

  1. So exciting that she'll be here tomorrow!!! (or maybe tonight!) Good luck and fingers crossed for as quick a labor as Logan gave you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Git 'er done guys!!! We can't wait to see pics of the little princess. It's going to go perfectly!
    xoxoxoxo health and happiness - Julie and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. excited to "meet" little miss on the blog!! You've been super strong to give her the time she needs. I had to be induced and I have to say it wasn't as scary or bad as I thought it might be...and some things about it were awesome. good luck!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was induced w/ Ryan and honest to God, it was a fabulous experience! Everything went so smoothly, it was all so controlled. Best wishes for the same for you and Reagan!

    ReplyDelete