Wednesday 25 May 2011

40.2

And yes I'm still pregnant & haven't even had the slightest hint that labor is pending. If this were my pregnancy with Logan I would be in labor right now and we would have a baby this evening. But instead I'm gearin up to go cut the grass trying to kill time.

I walked over 4miles yesterday & scrubbed our giant kitchen floor on my hands and knees and I've got one walk under my belt already this morning.

'Rents are definitely helping keep us busy which is nice. I might be going crazy right now if I didn't have these distractions.

Reallllllly don't want to have to make the decision about being induced on Friday - cause I'm leaning towards not doing it and waiting it out. But lord knows I AM NOT PREPARED FOR A JUNE BABY.

Off to rattle this lady out with some lawn mowing.

2 comments:

  1. Reagan,

    This is your Aunt Andrea (I know, Aunt Andrea sounds bad...I'll let you pick a new name for me).

    Anyways, I love your mom a lot and I know you do too, because you just keep hanging out in there. HOWEVER, you can't stay in there forever, just can't.

    So please come soon (aka NOW). Please...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have another pizza---or---better yet a dish of ice cream.....Reagan will probably like that?!?!?! Thinking of you...luv

    ReplyDelete