Monday 23 May 2011

Due Date

May 23, 2011

Well this is the second time in my life that my due date is here and passing as we speak....annnnnd I can say the second time around is more disappointing :/

I had my 40week appt. this morning that I was for sure I wouldn't have to go to - but there I was standing on the scale watching the numbers continue to go up. Good news, I have begun to dilate a little. Bad news I don't have a baby in my arms yet. I went ahead and scheduled an induction date for this Friday.... I'm crossing my fingers we don't get there cause I realllllly don't want to be induced but with another baby you gotta plan a little more.

So at the very latest - Friday May 27th our little lady will be here. But we're rootin for a mid-week babe. According to this Birthday Trivia - Tuesday is the most popular day of the week for births.....maybe tomorrow will be our lucky day.

Speaking of babies, this little baby is looking more & more like a big bro. everyday :)
Think "go into labor" thoughts for us.

4 comments:

  1. look at all of logan's hair!!!!

    thinking those thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan looks like he's enjoying that thumb!!
    She'll be born when you least expect it!?!?!
    Enjoy the peace and Logan!!! luv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Reagan! Can't wait to see you! Is today the day???

    ReplyDelete