Monday 16 May 2011

39 weeks!



Here we go people - the 7 day countdown. And we are officially ready.

Yesterday I was told by Kevin that we were going to go pottery painting (for whatever reason this is something I've been wanting to do for the longest time?!?) But as we were driving we passed a friends house and when I saw a couple of our friends - I got pissy for a hot second thinking we weren't invited - until Kevin slowed down and put the car into park. Only took me a couple seconds to figure out that not only were we invited but that I was the guest of honor. A little baby shower for Reagan :)

In the excitement of it all when we got home we finished packing the hospital bag and reflected that how in one week our life is going to change so much.

Full moon is on our side tomorrow & the 'rents are making their way here this Thursday.

39 weeks pregs. with Logan.

3 comments:

  1. YIPPIE YAH!!!! excited. excited. excited.

    waiting Miss Reagan...we're all waiting and can't wait to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously the most adorable pregnant girl I have ever known! I love your belly pics. I can't wait to read Miss Reagan's birth story. I'm sure it will be just as exciting as Logan's. Hopefully she comes out with lots of hair so that you can put cute little bows in it. But either way, she's going to be a beauty just like her Mama. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm happy for both of you and can't wait for you
    to have lil Miss Reagan. Knowing she'll be spoiled from day one. I can see Logan showing her "the ropes"..Enjoy, rest, eat, enjoy, rest.
    luv

    ReplyDelete