Thursday 21 April 2011

Crazy or Exciting?

99% of you might opt with crazy on this one but I'm with the 1% that find it exciting. Every morning after breakfast I unload the dishwasher and let Logan roam around in the kitchen. Most of the time he goes straight for Dylans water bowl and bangs it for the entire time - but every morning I leave some cupboards open hoping he'll get curious and peek inside. This morning was his morning! Granted he didn't open the cupboard by himself but he climbed in by himself :)
Crazy Exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Fun fun fun!!!! I like the one sock look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely exciting! You go Logan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Atta Boy!!!!! Nothing wrong with helping out in the kitchen.....I hope you save his other sock might just come in handy...Can't believe how big is getting.... Hope mommy is feeling okay--getting closer.....luv

    ReplyDelete