Monday 4 April 2011

32 weeks!


I'm a wife, a mother to a 14 month old, and 8 months pregnant.

Things are about to get KAaaaaRazzzzy!!

The bump is getting bigger everyday and yet for some reason 90% of the time I refuse to wear my maternity pants & I still dislike the bella band. I'd rather pull up my regular pants, do the ole loop de loo with a hair tie and be mildly uncomfortable. It was around this time when I was pregnant with Logan that I just threw in the towel and wore pjs, work-out pants or dresses only. Just might have to do the same.

I do believe she has "dropped" because sometimes it feels like she might just fall out. I have a doctors appt. coming up so we'll find out how we're doing later this week. I've started to have flashbacks of labor :o I think if given the choice of having a long drawn out "normal" labor or having a labor exactly like the one I had with Logan I would opt for another Logan experience. But even if that happens it won't be the same as with Logan cause this time I will know whats happening and what to expect and probably wouldn't let things get to the point where there is a baby coming out of me and I'm still in a wheel chair 4 floors from where I should be. Can you sense my fears?

We finished the nursery this weekend and even though it's not technically a bedroom and once again everything is 2nd hand or pulled from other places of the house - I really love it. Pictures to come sometime this week :)

It may sound like crazy talk but I feel like I need more than a month to physical & mentally prepare for another baby or just a little more quality alone time with all my boys. But having that kind of mentality will only mean she's likely to come early....Murphy's law.

So we're ready little lady, come join us when you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment