Tuesday 12 April 2011

34 weeks!



Not sure when it happened but I missed a week of my pregnancy. I thought last week I was 32 weeks pregs but turns out I was really 33 weeks and therefore this week I'm 34 weeks :o

Had my check up last week - still pregnant :) She took my blood pressure twice cause she was shocked that it was as good as it was 50/90. Other vitals are good - they'll test my blood platelets again at my next appointment because they are still lower than they should be but are stable. Weight gain is settling down and as of now I've gain a little less than 20lbs.

Lots of unnecessary stressors knocking on the door of life which keeps that dark cloud hovering close by. My eyes have started to twitch which is incredibly annoying especially at night when I've got baby in my belly kicking and both eyes twitching. I must look like I belong in the nut house.

Still feeling comfortable and Kevin gives me a hard time for doing some of the things I do while pregnant but I also kick up my feet at the end of the day and breathe. I figure the busier I stay the busier my mind stays and then that dark cloud seems to stay away :)

All and all I'm still in disbelief at just how close we are to welcoming baby Reagan.

2 comments:

  1. somehow when i'm pregnant, I look like I'm carrying a baby in my face and belly.

    your face is still so skiiiiiiny!! you look great. and seriously can't believe you are 34 weeks!!!

    ps...i like how the #8 is in the picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby #2. 34 weeks. And you look like that...Wow!!!! (in a good way=)

    ReplyDelete