Monday 25 April 2011

36 weeks!


New this week:
  • I'm 9 months pregs!!!! A mere 4 weeks left :o
  • We did our hospital tour
  • I still have an innie & haven't gotten a line down the middle of my belly yet
  • The bump stuck out like a sore thumb in yesterdays sunshine and therefore got a wee sunburn. rut row.
  • Hit the 20lb weight gain mark & rising
  • For the first time ever I told Kevin I was going to go get a 2nd helping of ice cream and to my surprise he didn't try to stop me!
Springtime is here and baby is near - this is the good stuff we've been waiting for :)

2 comments:

  1. Erin, Erin, Erin....

    Here are a couple of my thoughts:

    *First for documentation purposes I want to point out that you mowed the lawn at 35 weeks pregnant. And I also want to note that you have a rather large yard! When I was 9 months pregnant I was laying on the couch complaining about having to get off the couch and move to the bed. Damn girl!

    *I wore that NON-MATERNITY shirt you have on in this picture...LAST FREAKIN' WEEK!!!!!!!!! ugh. Seriously?!?! Needless to say, I will be sending it to goodwill because now if I were to wear it I would be thinking about how you wore it with a full sized infant in your belly!! Oh and I see you have the buttons on the arms done...I can't close the buttons on my arms...too tight. Nice.

    *First time of eating a second bowl of ice cream???? WOW...maybe this is where my problem is. I have been known to have 2, 3, and 4 bowls in ONE NIGHT (and I wasn't pregnant).

    Needless to say, I think you look absolutely amazing and you should have 100 more children...because people like you are meant to have kids. Your motivation and drive during your pregnancies are very impressive. I remember when you were pregnant with Logan and walking 4+ miles a day.

    you go girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you. look. beautiful.........

    ReplyDelete