Sunday 13 February 2011

26 weeks!


It's my birthday and I should have known better than to take pictures of my belly today - but too late now.

So much bigger than I was at 26 weeks with Logan. eh.

She's a little mover & loves when I eat....hmmmm, perhaps thats the problem. My last monthly appointment is at the end of the month then we move up to appointments every 2 weeks...must mean we're getting kinda close. We have one more ultrasound schedule for the beginning of March - a follow up level 2 ultrasound & then next time we see her she'll be sippin the fresh air of the world :o

We celebrated my birthday on Friday with a dinner out with a few friends and then Saturday we continued celebrating with all day shopping at Ikea :) After the baby went to bed, Kevin cooked me dinner and I opened my gifts and sipped on a glass of vino. I got a new netbook (whoopwhoop!!) and a label maker ....yessssssss! from my loves. It was a dream day :) If 29 brought me all that wonderfullness - bring on 30!

Smiles for big bellies and birthdays :)

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you Erin!!!! That belly is getting bigger.....eat some pizza with anchovies and spicy sausage--Reagan will have no problem coming out.....Sounds like Kevin knows your
    weakness---that being FOOD!!!! Happy B-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Sister!!! I love you lots and wish I was there to celebrate with you.

    Miss Reagan looks wonderful. I'm so so so excited to meet this little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPPPPY HAPPPPPY Birthday to MY baby! ---I know I am writing this a couple of days past your actual b-day but thought we would celebrate the day you came home to meet your brother and sister:) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Erin, as always! Pregnancy really suits you. Can't wait to meet your little princess. Happy belated Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete