Sunday 27 February 2011

28 weeks!

Ahh comparison is a recipe for disaster but it's impossible not to. So here you have it.... 7 months along while pregnant with Logan and 7 months along with now baby Reagan. Again, I was able to pull out the same outfit for the most best comparison ;) (mrrr...I miss my light hair - already planning the Holy Cow I'm going to be a mother of 2 makeover extravaganza sometime in April)

Baby Girl Reagan

Baby Boy Logan

Lets see.... I feel about 500 million times bigger than this picture makes it look. My lungs and stomach are beginning to be squished - but I keep eating like a champ. For the most part I'm uncomfortable when I sleep & this little lady likes to move a lot while I'm sleeping ....hope that doesn't mean she's one of those babies that has her mornings and nights all mixed up :o

I had my 28 week doctors appt on Friday - baby has a good heartbeat and is growing according to schedule. I've gained somewhere between 10-15lbs (depends on if you weigh me first thing in the morning or just before bed after I've had my sweet tooth fix). My blood platelet (blood clotters) count is lower than normal - nothing to be concerned about doc says but they will draw my blood again to make sure it doesn't continue to get lower. If they get too low and I were to go into labor I may not be able to get that epidural I've been wanting to try (gasp!) Other than that - we begin the third 'mester people!!!! The beginning of the end is upon us.

Can't forget about the other baby though! Logan is 13 months old now :) Looks like Mommy isn't the only one gettin big around these parts.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you are 28 weeks and looking AMAZING!!! I'm soooo excited to meet Miss Reagan :)

    ReplyDelete