Monday 7 February 2011

On the up & up


On a scale of 1-11, 11 being the most awesome & 1 being the exact opposite this past week and change Logan has been settling in right around 4.

I feel bad for him I really do - in the last 10 days he:
  • Had and recovered from the same stomach bug that wiped out his entire 1st Birthday Party
  • Has had two teeth break skin (one top molar & one bottom front). But all his back molars are swollen
  • Has had a nasty flair up of his reflux
  • Hasn't slept through the night
  • Endured two shots at the docs

But I also feel bad for me - in the last 10 days I:
  • Had & recovered from the same stomach bug that everyone got and that Kevin is still recovering from
  • Took care of my 2 loves while they were sick
  • Had to shovel the driveway, again
  • Was snowed in most of last week with a screaming baby
  • Cried with Logan, multiple times
  • Haven't slept through the night
  • Have been generally gray & debbie downer'ish

Yesterday & today brought a glimmer of hope that our happy baby & happy mama might be returning: Logan made it back up on the scale at an 7, the sun shined bright, temperatures got above freezing & I didn't cry.....yet :)

3 comments: