Monday 21 February 2011

Update on my purchases

For anyone thats interested:

Earrings from Banana Republic: I'm returning. I loooooove them but I would looooooooove them even more if they were just a wee bit smaller - hard to believe but these ears can only handle so much bling.

Ergo Baby Carrier: I'm returning. Ugh. With all the rave reviews I had high hopes for this thing, but it's just not for us. I really wanted to be able to carry Logan on my back which this carrier allows but Logan sits sooo low on my back - he can't see above my shoulders which he likes. It is an extremely comfortable carrier for both baby and parent but I want Logan to be able to see the world. Once the refund goes through I'll be purchasing the Kelty 2.0 TC

Sophie: Logan hasn't chewed on it yet but he definitely likes to hit her on things and listen to her squeak. It's a keeper :)

Bio Oil: Love it. Knew I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment