Sunday 25 October 2009

26 weeks!


Week 26 and I think we've spotted a stretch mark :/ Just an FYI - if I end up getting bad stretch marks I will stop taking belly shots...it would be for the best, trust me - no one needs to be seeing that. I've been putting lotion on twice a day & have even splurged on the $15 Bio Oil in an effort to prevent stretch marks... eh, such is life.

Only 4 weeks left till we're back in the USA, and 5 weeks till we're back in CT and then the madness begins of trying to set up a baby room, talk to Dylan about his new brother, new doctors visits, baby classes and then before we know it BABY!

Baby is up to the size of an English hothouse cucumber - he's HUGE!

1 comment:

  1. I don't see any stretch marks! I see a beautiful enlarging belly with a growing baby boy! The minute you hold your son you will not even think about that stretch mark----for awhile:), and then it won't seem so important!!
    You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete