Wednesday 16 February 2011

YAY for birthday $$$

Thank you everyone that sent money or gift cards for my birthday. I was able to purchase several things that I've been eyeballing for awhile but haven't had enough leftover grocery money to buy:

1. Vintage cubic zirconia earrings from Banana Republic - Definitely didn't need these but they will help make me feel pretty - so I wanted them :)

2. Sophie the Giraffe - OK so this isn't directly for me but if over a thousand people on Amazon give it 4.5/5 stars for making their teething babies happy, I'm game.
3. Ergo Sport Baby Carrier - I'm pumped to get this! I've been looking at soft shell baby carriers for awhile. Logan is too big for the bjorn these days and I desperately want to carry him on my back without breaking out the big hiking backpack. I was debating between this one and the Oh Snap Babyhawk carrier.....price and personal recommendations made me pick this one. Should arrive Friday :)

4. Bio Oil - Notsocheap oil that I love. I used it all through Logans pregnancy and while I can't say that it was the sole reason I didn't get stretch marks, I didn't. Smells awesome & isn't greasy, I even use it on my face from time to time ?!
YAY!

2 comments:

  1. Aaww man!! Just purchased the earrings for you today to give once Reagan arrives....lol. Great minds think alike, and guess I have a new pair of earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we LOVE our sophie the giraffe! and man, wish i knew about bio oil. i ended up with a few marks...well and a nice scar. permanent memories of my experience i guess! :)

    ReplyDelete