Wednesday 8 December 2010

Santa Baby 2010

I might be biased but I think this is one of the best Santa pictures I've ever seen.

We went over the weekend and I can't stop looking at the picture. I love it. He was so happy on Santas lap...he grabbed at his beard, talked to him and kept turning and smiling. Santa told him it looked like he had been a good boy this year so he would bring him something that made a lot of noise and had bright lights ....exactly what was on his list!!!


Feeling the Christmas spirit.

5 comments:

  1. The ABSOLUTELY BEST
    Santa picture EEEEVVVVVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS a great santa photo!! go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!! Logan is soooo happy to be on Santa's lap :) What a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whatta picture of enjoyment ...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HoHoHo!!!! Logan must've been a good boy, eh??
    He's one of the few that likes Santa's lap....
    luv

    ReplyDelete