Thursday 16 December 2010

Hot Date!

Guess who is going out to dinner tonight - ALONE!




We are!!!!

Kevin's office is having a Christmas party/dinner at a restaurant in Mystic and our friends in Westerly have so awesomely agreed to watch Logan for us. This is our first time leaving Logan with a "babysitter" (someone other than family). And it's only our 2nd time out to eat without the baby in almost 11months :o I think we waited the right amount of time because I am not nervous, I have no apprehensions about leaving Logan - my only wish is that I could have a cocktail :/ eh.




3hrs of pretty clothes here we come :)

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a great time and took some pictures of you and Kevin dressed for the party! I'm sure Logan was well cared for but happy to be back in Mommy and Daddy's arms:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan looks happier--now that he knows mommy & daddy are going out!!!! He can mess with the sitter--I'm hungry--get me that--I wanna play with a different toy.....Hope you had a wonderful nite out?!?!?

    ReplyDelete